New Resident Council Tax and Benefits Information

If you have just moved into, or within, Mendip and you are an owner or tenant of your new property it is likely you will have to pay Council Tax or need information about benefits.

Change of address form:

Please complete our on-line change of address form.

Other useful information:

Paying your Council Tax 

Reduce, Discount or Exempt Council Tax

Benefits information:

Universal Credit in Mendip

Housing Benefit