How to provide feedback
You can provide feedback, good or bad about our services or a member of staff
Please provide feedback by:
- Using our feedback form in the Useful Forms section below
- Telephone: 0300 303 8588
- Email: email@example.com
- Letter: Customer Services, Cannards Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, BA4 5BT
- In person at the Council Offices, Cannards Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, BA4 5BT
Please provide the information listed below when making your feedback, which will assist us in resolving the matter:
- Telephone number
- Email address (where applicable)
- If you are complaining on behalf of someone else please provide their details
- The relevant service area
- Any relevant reference numbers
- Details of your feedback
- Any action you would like us to take
The council will deal with feedback quickly, efficiently and in a fair and honest way. The making of a complaint will not affect the nature of the service provided to an individual.
On receipt of your feedback we will endeavour to produce a full response within 10 calendar days. Occasionally it may take longer to provide a response, in which case you will be advised of the reasons for the delay, and when you can expect a full response.
The feedback form and guide can be found below.