Find out when your bin, rubbish and recycling collection days are.
Recycling and waste is collected in the following way:
- Dry recycling is collected every week.
- Food waste is collected every week in brown kerbside caddies.
- General waste is collected every two weeks.
- Garden waste are collected every 2 weeks if you are a subscribed user.
- Garden waste is collected less often during the winter.
If you are new to the area and wish to find out what day your waste is collected, and much more useful information about services in your immediate vicinity, please use our online maps:
Any resident with the garden and refuse collections on the same week or on different days please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a tailored waste collection calendar.
Bank Holiday Revised Dates
For single bank holidays, such as those in May and August, all collections (including clinical waste) will be one day later than usual, for example, Monday collections on Tuesday and Friday collections on Saturday.