How to use Public Access
The council's Public Access website allows you to view details of planning applications currently being considered by the council as well as some planning history.
You can also comment or object to applications if you create an account to access advanced features.
Public Access allows you to:
- search for and then track the progress of current planning applications;
- submit comments and objections about current applications;
- view documents relating to planning applications (this currently includes plans, application forms, consultation responses, decision notices and officer reports);
- view property details on a map;
- view details of some historic planning applications;
- view details of some planning appeals.
If you want to access some of these advanced features such as receiving notifications and commenting on applications, you will need to create an account.
Mendip have created some useful documents to help you to use Public Access:
How to register with Public Access [54kb]
How to comment on a planning application [216kb]
How to create an email notification for new applications or decisions in your area [171kb]
How to run a weekly or monthly list [282kb]
How to track a planning application [94kb]
Go to Public Access